The ART Pro Audio CleanBox Pro gives you a dual-channel level converter. Offering two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion. As well as two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion. All housed in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Using a balanced line, you’re getting increased immunity to external electrical noises such as humming. Therefore, balanced systems are the preferred method for connecting audio gear. Especially when you’re using long cable lengths.
So you’ve got one section of the ARTcessories CleanBox Pro converting two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro-line-level balanced signals. With two RCA jack inputs as well as a stereo mini-phone jack input in parallel. Delivering a balanced output that feeds two XLR male jacks.
While the other section of the CleanBox Pro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. With two XLR female input jacks that feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack in parallel.
On top of that, each section of the ART Pro Audio CleanBox Pro features stereo level controls you can use to optimize signal levels. As well as an LED indicator that shows when power is applied.
- Provides two channels of level conversion
- Does unbalanced to balanced and balanced to unbalanced
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8″ jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Balanced – 20k Ohms
- Unbalanced – 100 Ohms
Maximum Gain Balanced to Unbalanced: -6 dB
- Balanced to Unbalanced: -6 dB
- Unbalanced to Balanced: +21 dB
Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +21dBu
- Unbalanced: +15dBu
- Balanced – 100 Ohms
- Unbalanced – 300 Ohms
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% @ 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio > 90 dB
Maximum Input Level +21 dBu
Power Requirements 7.5-12 V AC/DC, <150 mA
Dimensions 47 x 117 x 109 mm
Weight 0.50 kg