ChamSys QuickQ 20 Lighting Control Console
$5,499.00 inc GST
QuickQ 20 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 20 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer, LED colour mixing and moving light fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect and patch RDM compliant fixtures and features in-built WIFI capabilities enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Andoid and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the ChamSys MagicVis visualiser. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 30,000 personalities.
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- Powerful DMX console supporting 2 DMX universes
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- Built-in full 9.7″ multi-touch display with gesture support
- Wireless control via Remote App on iOS & Android devices via inbuilt Wi-Fi
- Built in FX generator
- 20 multi-function fixture faders with 3 different modes – Fixture, Group and Cue
- 10 master playback functions with bump buttons
- 4 attribute encoders for fast and intuative control and programming
- The console features a dedicated Grand Master fader for overall level control
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoder
- Supports ArtNet, sACN, Pathport via the netowrk connector
- RDM Autopatch for fast show patching
- Fixture library of over 30,000 fixture files