Australian Monitor AMX526 Desk Paging Microphone [Damaged Box]
For more than a decade the AMX526 has been the industry standard in desktop paging applications. The AMX526’s frequency response is tailored specifically for voice paging applications.
The rugged die-cast housing and heavy duty gooseneck provide the reliability you’d expect from a commercial grade product. The momentary and latching switch also provides dry contact closure operation to trigger per announce paging tones.
The AMX526 is recommend for commercial paging applications such as dispatch paging, hospitality paging, school paging and many other commercial paging applications.
• Dynamic capsule
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Momentary push to talk or ON locked toggle switch
• Contact closure operation for pre announce chime tones
• 80Hz – 12Khz Frequency response
• 600 ohms Impedance
• 2 meter XLR pre terminated cable
• Powder coated die cast chassis