Introducing The Wireless GO II Single – The Ultimate Do-it-all Microphone For Solo Creators.
RØDE has released a much-anticipated single set edition of the industry-leading Wireless GO II wireless microphone system. Offering the same ultra-compact form factor and unmatched feature set as the original but with just one transmitter instead of two, the Wireless GO II Single is the ultimate do-it-all microphone for solo content creators.
- Ultra-compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The Wireless GO II Single is identical to the dual-transmitter edition in a convenient and affordable single-transmitter package. This is ideal for those in need of a backup Wireless GO II set in the field (an additional Wireless GO II transmitter can be paired to the receiver for users who require dual-channel recording).
This new release affirms the Wireless GO II as the best-in-class wireless microphone system, offering the ultimate in performance and versatility for a wide range of content creation applications.