Behringer Powerplay P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
$75.00 inc GST
Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
Whether you’re a keyboardist, drummer, or other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier was designed specifically for you. A convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center, the P2’s belt pack puts monitor control right at your fingertips, plus it’s powerful, lightweight and ultra-easy to use.
You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional InEar Monitors (IEMs) with the P2, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo output jack.
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2’s XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that P2’s XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
- In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
- XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
- Level control with power on/off switch
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery control with LED indicators
- Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany