LD Systems ICOA 12A-BT, 12 Inch Active PA Speaker with Bluetooth
$599.00 inc GST
The LD Systems ICOA 12 A BT is a full-range PA loudspeaker with Bluetooth. Delivering outstanding sound, even at low frequencies, the ICOA 12 A BT offers unparalleled features for its class. Featuring a coaxial design, rotating, BEM-Optimised CD Horn, and extensive and precisely calibrated Dynx DSP presets. As a result, the ICOA active 12″ loudspeaker is exceptionally flexible.
With outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer; the LD ICOA 12 A BT is the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and schools. While also allowing DJs to play sets without the need for an additional subwoofer. Sit your speaker vertically, and it impresses as a satellite. While horizontally it’s perfect in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. Packing an efficient Class-D power amplifier, the ICOA 12 A BT delivers 126 dB max SPL as well as 300W RMS performance.
Furthermore, drawing on the LD Systems DynX DSP technology; the ICOA 12 A BT delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power. Plus the 4 presets, 3 band EQ and delay function give you ultimate control over your sound. 2 Line/Mic input channels feature individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output. Allowing a variety of signal sources to be connected. On top of that, this Bluetooth version of the ICOA series gives you wireless compatibility. So you can stream and playback directly from your phone or tablet.
Boasting a shock-resistant front grille with an ideal 55-degree tit angle; the LD Systems ICOA 12 A BT is perfect as a floor monitor. As well as offering the choice of a slight tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to its acoustic environment. While the 4 aluminium handles with rubber surface give you optimal grip for when you’re transporting your speaker.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- 126 dB max. SPL and 300 W RMS performance
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth® streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport