KRK Rokit 5 G4 Studio Monitors (Pair)
*Special price: RRP $598 – Our Price $479 per pair.
The new 5″ KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- 4th-generation Rokit studio monitor with pro-grade design
- Rigid Kevlar drivers ensure low-distortion sound reproduction & minimizes listening fatigue
- Efficient Class D power amp pumps out high-quality sound at reduced operating temperatures
- Built-in brickwall limiter provides a balanced sound, safeguards against damage, and maintains your audio’s dynamics
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide produces a wide, deep, dynamic sweet spot and incredible imaging
- Low-resonance enclosure gives you spot-on low-end performance
- Front-firing port yields excellent low-end response and straightforward speaker placement
- State-of-the-art DSP includes room correction, an LCD visual EQ, and more
- KRK app adjusts EQ settings, subwoofer levels, crossover settings, and polarity settings and aids with speaker placement and level matching
- Onboard signal generator is a must-have for calibrating your system
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work—in all genres and environments.