The WZ3 16:2 is a versatile, easy to use 16 mic/line channel mixer – the next generation of this industry standard multi-purpose design.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
The mixer is in perfect working order with no cosmetic damage.
Please contact us for quote on shipping.
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
- 100mm Faders – throughout
- 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 auxiliary sends – 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
- 2 stereo returns – on TRS jack
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
- Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
- Metering – Twin 3-colour, 12 segment bargraphs follow selected monitor source, channel signal and peak LEDs
- Onboard FX – 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
- Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
- Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles